So what I would like to share with you today is what I pack in my checked baggage (the suitcase that you check in at the airport) usually when I fly domestic or international flights. This is just what I would normally pack depending on how many days I would be at my destination & weather according to seasons. Always make sure you don’t have any sharp, flammable or dangerous objects, also don’t go over your weight limit otherwise you’ll be paying for extra kgs for luggage!
Here is a list of what I pack in my checked baggage:
- Travel adaptors (around the world there are different universal plugs so always check the country that you’re travelling to)
- Chargers (iPhone, Go Pro & more)
- Clothing (t-shirts, jackets, jeans, shorts & skirts)
- Flip flops
- Make up
- Skincare (face exfoliator, face mask, cleanser, toner and moisturiser)
- Haircare products (moroccan oil, hairspray, leave in moisturiser)
- Curling iron
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, listerine, cotton q tips, deodorant, body moisturiser, body wash & body exfoliator)
I would recommend you to leave some space in your luggage if you plan on going shopping, I learnt the hard way when I overpacked for one of my trips to Europe and ended up breaking my suitcase on the way coming back due to my suitcase overfilling! Happy packing!